Sunday, February 14, 2010


Continuing my last post…I didn’t always see beauty in everyone. I’ve spent probably the last four or five years, trying to tap into a part of me that is bigger. My soul, maybe? The part of me that is all-knowing, that is all love? I believe that there is a broader ‘me’ that holds all of my knowledge, and this part of me is my direct connection with a greater understanding. Its okay if you don’t have this belief, I can’t say I have any real evidence of it, other than it feels like the truth to me.

So, I’ve spent all this time meditating and asking for clear communication from the ‘broader me’. And I think by intending to “listen” to a greater version of me, I’ve tapped into something incredible. And at the same time, I also started to feel more love and see more beauty in all things, even what I’d label, prior to this change, as “ugly” things. I think by intending to communicate with my Higher Self and intend to gain something from doing so, I changed. I changed in many positive ways. Namely, and the point of today’s blog, is that I started to love more and to judge less.

I mentioned in my last post that I believe we are all ONE. I won’t elaborate too much on this right now because I’m not sure I understand it enough to offer a clear picture. I don't think that we are separate, but a simpler explanation, for me, is that we are all made of the same fabric. We came from the same beginnings and we are heading toward the same goal. By that, I mean we are all trying to BECOME. We are all expanding and growing. We all want love and joy. I think we are all working toward that – there are just endless ways to get there. And once I realized we are all just trying to be happy and I saw beauty in the variety of paths we are taking to get there, I started seeing a lot more beauty, and casting a lot fewer judgments.

What if everyone looked at each other and saw beauty like I saw when I looked at the ATM woman (from the previous post); wouldn’t the world be a better place? Oh, what if? And what if everyone knew that their path to greater joy was perfect and so is everyone else’s. Oh, wouldn’t that be great? Wouldn’t there be more respect and love and security? I think so. This is my truth. This is how I choose to see it. And this is how I AM slowly creating my own Heaven on Earth. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment